Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Do you think this is weird?

Okay, I want to transfer from Alternative school to a Vocational school, i'm a sophmore. I went for the interview for the voc. school and they told me that the school i'm in now has me retaking algebra one which i took last year and ped. i'm like.. why am i taking this again and my math teacher was like "this is a private school and i can do that". it's really because im in math cl with special needs kids and they are taking alg. one. anyways, the voc school woman said that since i'm not in algebra 2 or geometry i do not meet the requirements to go to their school as a sophmore. i am looking to tansfer as soon as possible because i hate my school-its not challenging. SO they lasy says to me if i was to get accepted i would start in a few weeks in 9th grade, thats going back a year. i missed most of freshman year anyways, but it still sucks to have to change your garduating cl and everything. any advice?

0 comments:

Post a Comment