Sunday, January 15, 2012

Isn't it illegal to put someone's picture on a business website without their permission?

I'm pregnant and the father isnt taking any responsibility at all. I tried to get him involved in our unborn child's life and sent him an ultrasound of the baby and he never responded and ignores me and i went to his work website and saw my damn uterus and baby on there for his company it is pccti and it was under the sonogram course section. Isnt that illegal and also do you think im blowing it out of proportion? He refuses to talk to me and to hurt me told me he'd make me take a DNA test(which is no problem because i never cheated) I think i have every right to be mad/annoyed about this because of his actions about the situation and then he's getting props at work for making such a good site im sure. Like couldnt he just google someone's ultrasound. Tell me your opinions plz!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment