Friday, January 13, 2012

Please help my relationship?

So my gf likes ....a lot. And she likes to salsa and waltz a lot. And she likes Bubble gum almost as much, Just a coincidence? A few days ago I was in our room, looking at her new shoes, they were pink. The next day, she was singing a song by Matchbook Romance, But then stopped when she looked out the window. Today she drank whole milk, apple juice, and Coke. When she went shopping she brung home 3 oranges. I know creepy, but it gets deeper. 5+5=10 10 is the day she was born she has 5 count them 5 uncles and 5 aunts, when she dances she counts 4 count them 4 beats, 6+3=9 9 is the month in which we ment 6 is the number of months we've been together -2 1+1=2 2+6= 8 the number of months we've been a couple now all of that isnt a coincidence because 5+5+10+6+3+9+-2+1+1+2+2+6+8=55... the first sequence was 5+5. So I Think my gf might be a alien, should I hit her with a shovel, or call the FFA?

0 comments:

Post a Comment