Friday, January 13, 2012

Should Pacquiao put Floyd aside and unify the welterweight championships isntead?

I have seen this in the net and this would be amazing news. I think Floyd would fall to Pacman within 8 rounds, 6-8 to be precise even though I do admit I sided with Cotto against Pacquiao and was wrong. However, being wrong in that fight makes me believe even further that Floyd is no match for Pacman. Pacquiao can fight welterweights just as he has done in other divisions. Welterweights is my favorite division sporting some of the best names in boxing and my favorite boxers including Cotto(recently beaten badly), Floyd and Mosley and recently in the pack Manny Pacquiao. So what do you think about a total welterweight clean-out instead of just one-dimensional Floyd? Heck, Floyd may even get in and prove his worth!

0 comments:

Post a Comment