Thursday, January 12, 2012

Is there anyone who regrets becoming a doctor or lawyer?

Yes they are the two professions you hear every kid in America say they’d like to have. But I've actually given them serious thought and am more in the direction of medical. I think I would like to become an anesthesiologist or perhaps a radiologist both seem interesting to me. But I am a superb debater and have always been good at bringing my point across and defeating others arguments. Well at least in my view I'm sure everyone thinks that about themselves but anyway. I was just wondering if anyone in these fields could voice there opinion on their job. Well I'd truly love to be a writer but that's very laughable and a very unrealistic dream. So I'm trying to find something that makes money and also intellectually stimulating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment