Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Is God angry with my church as a whole?

it seems outside the four walls we as indiviual christians prosper..until we come in the House of God-and nothing is flourishing...it's like we're trying to fix each other the way we would have each to be..honestly when i look around my church home isee the enemy trying to PHYSICALLY HARM...so far as to say KILL, steal and destroy one..another...and we all see and yet we say to ourselves.....but, you will take my kindness for weakness..we are living in the last days and these demonic spirits are running like wild fire..please some real spiritual advice...it's all i can do to stay under the blood of christ-but-in my heart, i refuse to let the enemy use me to kil, steal and destroy from my brother and sisters without a fight..a fight i'm already in....if you could sit in my church and have a discerning spirit-you would see what i mean...i looks around every sunday and can see the POWER GOD has given us..except we take all that and throw it in each other's faces-don't wanna go to hell!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment