Friday, January 13, 2012

I'm 14 and I think I have behavioral problems?

That's a long list of "problems." Well, it could be a number of things one of which could be that you are 14. Please, don't take offense to this but a lot of things are happening at age 14. I think it's a good thing that you are asking questions though, it shows you are smart and are paying attentions and know when something doesn't seem right. The best thing to do, in my opinion, is to talk to someone. It does matter who but it doesn't have to be a professional, though that wouldn't hurt. You can just talk to a school counselor or an adult that you trust but it's important to keep yourself open to what they have to say because it may not be what you want to hear. You also shouldn't let them tell you there is nothing wrong if you think there is something wrong because you know yourself better than anyone else. Good luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment